Terms & Conditions
- We require mixed groups for entry. If you have pre-booked and are denied entry due to not being a mixed group, no refunds will be made.
- We require all guests to be aged 21 and over.
- We do not accept any hen/stag bookings.
- We do not allow any fancy dress (this includes hen do accessories).
- Valid ID is required for entry and will be scanned.
- Bag and body searches are in operation.
- Golden Bee is a cashless venue, only card payments are accepted.
- We have a smart casual dress code. No tracksuits, sportswear or flip flops.
- The maximum booking size for a regular table is 20 people. We do not allow customers to book multiple tables.
- The final decision on entry to the venue lies with the head doorman and general manager. Any groups that arrive intoxicated will be denied entry. If you have pre-booked and arrive intoxicated, no refunds will be made.
Regular Table Bookings
There are no minimum spends for tables! Table bookings are made up of both seating and standing space, we do not guarantee a seat for each person in your party.
The latest booking time on the roof terrace is 8pm with the exception of Friday’s where the latest table booking time is 9pm.
On Wednesday and Thursday you will be required to pre-authorise your card for £10 per person upon booking. No money will be charged unless you fail to show up or cancel with less than 48 hours notice. If you fail to show up or cancel with less than 48 hours notice, the pre-authorised amount will be charged.
On Friday & Saturday you will be required to make a payment of £10 per person upon booking. This is a charge to confirm your table. This is non-refundable unless you cancel with at least 48 hours notice.
There are 2 options when booking our VIP area both of which require a minimum spend, the minimum spends are the same for both options.
- 50% of the minimum spend will be required as a deposit in order to secure the booking. The remaining 50% plus service charge (12.5%) will need to be paid at least 2 days prior to the event, or at your earliest convenience. The full balance will be used as a bar tab on the night for you and your guests to enjoy. Once the spend has been reached, we can open a cash bar, or you can add another downpayment for your guests to use.
- A £500 deposit will be required to secure the booking. We will open a cash bar for your guests to pay for their own drinks individually on the night. If the minimum spend is not reached, we will keep the remaining spend from your deposit. If the minimum spend is reached your deposit will be refunded within 5 working days.
Please note that due to high demand we cannot hold any dates until a deposit is paid.
The deposit is fully refundable should you cancel your booking in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the booking.
The Golden Bee has the facility to operate an ID Scanner. This will always be in use for ticketed, promoted events and may also be used at other times at the discretion of the management. Please ensure you always have photo identification to ensure entry to the venue.
We will not be held liable should you be refused entry as a result of failing to have the necessary ID.
Please note that when you enter the Golden Bee venue you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Golden Bee and its affiliates and representatives.
If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please inform a member of staff.
What is the latest booking time?
What if I am late for my booking?
Will I be charged?
If you have pre-authorised your card upon booking (bookings on Wednesday & Thursdays) your money will only be claimed if you fail to show up for your booking or give us less than 48 hours notice to cancel. Cancellations should be made in writing via email at email@example.com.
If you have paid £10/£15 per person for your door entry fees upon booking (bookings on Fridays & Saturdays) and you fail to show up for your booking or give us less than 48 hours notice to cancel you will be charged. Cancellations should be made in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a lost property section?
What happens if the weather is bad?
What time does the roof terrace close?
The roof terrace closes at 1am due to our license, but everyone can join the rest of the party downstairs until late!
We may close the roof terrace earlier than advertised if the capacity falls below our expected requirement. If this occurs and you have made a payment for your booking, you would not be eligible for a refund.
Whats the dress code?
No flip flops for health and safety reasons.
Smart tailored shorts and smart trainers are allowed.
No sports wear.
Strictly no fancy dress or fancy dress accessorises.